Spokane Empire Player Q&A - Adrian James May 14, 2017 11:23:30 GMT -8
Post by David on May 14, 2017 11:23:30 GMT -8
#22 ADRIAN JAMES (DB)
Adrian James is a 6'0'', 200 lb defensive back from the University of Texas-El Paso. The 25-year old, who resides in Dallas, TX, is in his second season with the Spokane Empire. He joined late during the team's 2016 inaugural season, seeing action in 6 games and recording 9 solo tackles and 3 interceptions.
James returned to the Empire for the 2017 season, playing with a defensive backfield that ranks (rank) in the IFL in scoring defense, giving up an average of (PPG).
At the time of this writing, James has signed with the BC Lions of the Canadian Football League and was placed on the Empire's Transfer List. He appeared in 6 games and recorded 12 total tackles, 2 tackles for loss, and 3 pass breakups.
You can follow him on Twitter at _apj1.
James answers our questions below:
1. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in football so far?
Being invited to football camps with Cowboys and Saints.
2. What was it that drew you to Spokane and to earn a roster spot with this team?
An opportunity to continue my football career.
3. What's your impression of the Spokane Empire organization and the Ninth Man compared to other places you've played?
Great atmosphere compared to other stadiums in the league and by far the best fans in my entire career.
4. What impact do you hope to make with the Empire this season?
I hope to help my team win the United Bowl and have a great impression on our fans.
5. What personal or team goals do you wish to accomplish this season?
Hope to be an All-League player and hopefully move up a level in my career.
6. What is your biggest long-term goal for your professional football career?
To be remembered as a great player.
7. Who has inspired you the most in your football career and in life?
8. How do you like to spend your free time?
Relaxing and exploring the city of Spokane.
9. What would you like Empire and IFL fans to know about you that they might not know?
I want to take my experiences back to the place I was raised and share it with the youth in hope to change lives.
(Graphic courtesy SCtoC)
To comment on this and other topics on this forum, please login or register.