SCtoC/Screaming Eagles Player Q&A - Juwan Dotson Jun 12, 2017 12:53:27 GMT -8
Post by Kasey on Jun 12, 2017 12:53:27 GMT -8
#21 - JUWAN DOTSON (WR)
Juwan Dotson is a 5'10", 190-lb. wide receiver out of East Central University. In 11 games with the Screaming Eagles, he has caught 36 passes for 259 yards and six touchdowns. He filled in one game at defensive back due to injury, and recorded an interception in the game, a 38-37 win over the Colorado Crush on May 12.
He played so well on defense in that game, head coach Matthew Sauk suggested to SCtoC's Bannock that he may a better defensive back than receiver.
In two seasons at East Central University (Oklahoma), Dotson had 74 receptions for 901 yards and 12 touchdowns. As a sophomore at Mt. San Antonio College he caught 32 balls for 500 yards and seven touchdowns.
Dotson can be followed on twitter at Showtime_08.
Earlier this season, he took a moment to answer some of our questions:
1. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in football so far?
Receiving a scholarship to play football.
2. What were your first impressions of Project FANchise and the Salt Lake Screaming Eagles?
I wasn't really sure how it was going to work.
3. What was it that made you want to come to Utah and to earn a roster spot on the team?
I knew I still had something to give the game of football and this was my opportunity.
4. Who has inspired you the most in your football career and in life?
5. What is your biggest long-term goal for your football career?
To play on Sundays one day.
6. What would you like to accomplish this season?
I'd like to win the championship in our first year.
7. What are you looking forward to most about being a Screaming Eagle?
A chance to be the first at something.
8. What would you like Screaming Eagles and IFL fans to know about you?
That I am dedicated to do my part in making this a great success.
(Graphic courtesy SCtoC)
To comment on this and other topics on this forum, please login or register.