SCtoC Storm Player Q&A - Charles Williams Mar 3, 2019 9:43:49 GMT -8
Post by Kasey on Mar 3, 2019 9:43:49 GMT -8
This is one of a series of Player Q&A's for the Sioux Falls Storm. This Q&A was submitted to all 10 IFL teams. We will post those which we have received periodically throughout the season. Thank you to Storm Director of Media Relations for assisting in bringing this feature to our readers. Photo courtesy Sioux Falls Storm. Graphic by David/SCtoC. Data input by Monika/SCtoC.
Charles Williams is in his first full season with the Storm after having signed during the 2018 season. He is 6'2" and 250 lbs, from Plantation, Florida. In four seasons at Northwood University (Midland, Michigan), he recorded 156 total tackles, 17.5 sacks, 38 tackles for loss and five pass break-ups in 33 games.
Here are Williams' answers to our questions:
1. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in football so far?
To be able to play past the collegiate level.
2. What were your first impressions of the prospect of playing indoor football?
Things are happening a lot faster.
3. What was it that made you want to come and try out for the team?
The opportunity itself.
4. Who has inspired you most in your football career and in life?
God and family.
5. What is your biggest long-term goal for your football career?
To earn enough to support myself, my family and my future business.
6. What would you like to accomplish this season?
Getting picked up from a higher level.
7. What are you looking forward to most about the upcoming season?
To showcase my ability and win a championship.
8. Please describe how important your family has been to you during your football journey?
My biggest support system.
9. What is at the heart of your desire to continue your football career?
My passion for the game of football.
10. What would you like IFL fans to know about you?
That I love them.
To share this post on social media, please go to the right side of the page to the social media icons and choose which social media site(s) to share the thread. To comment on this thread and others on this forum, please login or register