SCtoC River Kings Player Q&A - Kurt Palandech Mar 7, 2019 23:35:22 GMT -8
Post by Yeseeka on Mar 7, 2019 23:35:22 GMT -8
This is one of a series of Player Q&A's for the Cedar Rapids River Kings. This Q&A was submitted to all 10 IFL teams. We will post those which we have received periodically throughout the season. Thank you to River Kings New Media Coordinator Paige Parker and General Manager Ryan Eucker for assisting in bringing this feature to our readers. Photo courtesy Cedar Rapids River Kings. Graphic by David /SCtoC. Data input by Monika /SCtoC.
Kurt Palandech is a 6'2", 200-lb. rookie quarterback out of the University of Nevada-Las Vegas (UNLV). He appeared in 24 games over three collegiate seasons, starting in three games his junior year and another three his senior year. He passed for 1,489 passing yards with 14 touchdowns, and rushed for 728 yards and nine touchdowns. He hails originally from Plainfield, Illinois.
Follow on Social media:
Here are Palandech's answers to our questions:
1. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in football so far?
Being honored as a William Campbell Trophy semifinalist.
2. What were your first impressions of the prospect of playing indoor football?
Excited for the opportunity.
3. What was it that made you want to come and try out for the team?
I enjoy competing.
4. Who has inspired you most in your football career and in life?
My father has inspired my athletic career.
5. What is your biggest long-term goal for your football career?
Play at the highest level possible.
6. What would you like to accomplish this season?
Win a championship.
7. What are you looking forward to most about the upcoming season?
8. Please describe how important your family has been to you during your football journey?
They support me in every way.
9. What is at the heart of your desire to continue your football career?
Love the journey ... chasing to reach my athletic peak.
10. What would you like IFL fans to know about you?
My favorite movie is The Departed.
To share this post on social media, please go to the right side of the page to the social media icons and choose which social media site(s) to share the thread. To comment on this thread and others on this forum, please login or register.